You can apply to be on the parish Electoral Roll if you meet all of the following criteria:
1. You are a lay person (ie not an ordained priest)
2. You have been baptised
3. You are one of the following:
a) a member of the Church of England
b) a member of a Church in communion with the Church of England
c) a member in good standing of a Church which subscribes to the doctrine of the Holy Trinity (not being in communion with the Church of England) and also prepared to declare yourself to be a member of the Church of England having habitually attended public worship during the six months prior to enrolment
4. You are at least 16 years of age
5. You are resident in the parish, or if not resident in the parish, have habitually attended public worship in the parish during a six month period prior to enrolment
6. You have completed an Application for Enrolment form
Please consider enrolling yourself on the new Electoral Roll and giving yourself the opportunity to take part in the running of the church (although this isn't compulsory!). Application forms are available in church, at the Post Office or can be downloaded here.
Please return your completed forms to either of the churchwardens, at a service, or to the Post Office, by the end of March.