Please be aware that due to social distancing requirements only 25 people can be accommodated in the congregation. Would everyone who is not medically exempt, please wear a face covering. We are required to note the name and address of everyone attending. In spite of all this we intend to have a great service!
Tuesday, 15 September 2020
Tuesday, 8 September 2020
Monday, 31 August 2020
Monday, 24 August 2020
Sunday, 16 August 2020
Wednesday, 12 August 2020
Friday, 10 July 2020
Friday, 3 July 2020
After many weeks of being closed, All Saints Church will be reopening for public worship on Sunday 5 July. A lot of hard work has gone on behind the scenes to ensure that the building is "Covid secure" and that everyone will be safe.
There will be a short, simple and quiet service at 9.30 am. We are not yet able (allowed!) to sing and there will be no Communion and no refreshments. This service will be a trial run and there may need to be adaptations for future services.
COVID 19 precautions - please wash your hands with soap and water before you leave home and sanitise your hands as you come into church. Please keep a social distance of at least 2 metres from others. We are not specifically asking people to wear face coverings, but please feel free to do so if you wish.
If you'd like to bring a contribution for the collection, please bring it in an envelope - there'll be a basket at the back of church. If you're a tax payer and would like to gift aid your contribution, please write the following on the envelope:
- All Saints Nocton
- your full name and address, including your post code
- "Gift Aid Declaration: I would like to enhance my donation through Gift Aid. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations, it is my responsibility to pay any difference."
Your signature and the date.
We are so looking forward to being able to worship together again.
Friday, 5 June 2020
If NHS Test and Trace calls you by phone, the service will be using a single phone number 0300 0135 000. The only website the service will ask you to visit is https://contact-tracing.phe.
Contact tracers will never:
• Ask you to dial a premium rate number to speak to us (for example, those starting 09 or 087)
• Ask you to make any form of payment
• Ask for any details about your bank account
• Ask for your social media identities or login details, or those of your contacts
• Ask you for any passwords or PINs, or ask you to set up any passwords or PINs over the phone
• Ask you to purchase a product
• Ask you to download any software to your device or ask you to hand over control of your PC, smartphone or tablet
• Ask you to access any website that does not belong to the Government or NHS